What are the Notifications Methods?
Notifications use the notification bar, and show a short preview of the email.
BlueMail allows you to control the notifications method per account using More… | Notifications | scroll to the account | Instant Push Settings | Push or Fetch | choose from four main options:
- Push - To get instant notifications.
- Push (No Preview) - To get instant notifications without a preview to reduce battery usage.
- No Push - To disable push notifications, but still see emails being updated when opening the app.
- Fetch - To get periodic notifications based on an interval set in Fetch Interval setting.
- Manual - To do on-demand refresh sync only, and do not get notifications.
If you choose Fetch method you can select the Fetch Interval - and choose how often you wish to check for new emails.
Please note that currently, only emails arriving in the Inbox will trigger a notification. Notifications for folders other than the Inbox is on our roadmap and may be released in the future.